Check out Our Progress


View Tour De Awesome in a larger map

Window to the Soul

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gear

 First off I want to thank people who've donated gear, gifts, and cash towards our honorably narcissistic(we're awesome) cause. I'll be thinking about my aunt every time my a$$ is sore, thanks to her donation of a Brooks saddle. My shawty Sophia saved me by letting me borrow an ish ton of her gear... and by not breaking my legs and forcing me to spend the summer with her, she's a saint.

On my general gear list I have: 1 Tent/Hammock combination,
1 pair of Keen Commuter shoes,
1 helmet,
1 sleeping bag(45deg) and liner,
1 sleeping pad(woman's),
1 head lamp,
1 bike tube,
1 dry bag,
2 short sleeve shirts (including jersey),
2 long sleeve shirts (athletic and button-down),
1 Revelcloud jacket,
1 rain jacket (clear, to accentuate my nipples),
1 pair of gloves,
electronic gear (including a solar powered phone charger),
parachute chord,
1 warm hat,
1 buff and 1 ear warmer,
1 leg and arm warmers,
2 water bottles and 1 camelback,
bungee chords,
multitool and leatherman.

I spray painted my helmet white!

No comments:

Post a Comment